On Friday, October 13th Learning Skills Reports were sent home with the secondary students. Secondary Parent-Teacher Interviews are Thursday, October 19th from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm. An interview request form is attached to the Learning Skills report.
Our Open House is Thursday, September 14th at 6 pm. Click here if you would like a copy of the presentation
Orientation Day – Thursday, August 31
– Grade 9’s and all new students and their families will be greeted by Student Council Leaders at our front doors between 12noon – 12:30pm where they will be directed to the cafeteria to receive their information packages (timetables, locker assignments, other school information)
– Starting at 12:30, a brief, but formal information session will taken place in our cafeteria (Intro of our Admin, Prayer, Staff intros, Guidance info)
– The students will then head to the gym and be organized into groups for a series of Student Council led, game and “get to know each other” stations, followed by a school tour (still in groups with Student Council leaders) to find their classrooms and lockers.
– Lastly, students will be given information about our social media handles, as well as a refreshment! Activities will wrap up at 2pm.
– Orientation Day is a great way to ensure new students are feeling confident about their environment and to ensure they are excited to start their school year on Tuesday, September 5th!
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!
We want to remind grade 9 students that we are hosting Grade 9 Orientation on Thursday, August 31st from 12:30 to 2 pm beginning in the Cafeteria. Students will receive their timetable, receive instructions from the guidance teachers, have a chance to meet the teachers, go to their classrooms and locker, buy a lock and participate in Student Council Activities.
Hello Grade 7&8 St. Mary students. We want to remind you that school begins on Tuesday, September 5th at 8:05 am and dismissal is 2:08 pm. Elementary students will gather on the school yard before school. Teachers and school staff will greet them and line them up according to their classroom teacher. On the first day of school students will receive information from their teacher and school administration concerning the school year. The Uniform Store is open 10 am to 3 pm- August 22nd, August 24th, August 29th, and August 31st and open 8 am to 4 pm- September 5th and September 7th. The office is now open so please call if you have questions. See you soon.