Click here for the 2020-21 Master Timetable.
Click on the course calendar cover below to read our course calendar.
Here is a chart to help you plan your courses! Course Planning Chart
(total of 18)
● 4 credits in English
● 1 credit in French as a second language
● 3 credits in Mathematics
● 2 credits in Science
● 1 credit in Canadian History
● 1 credit in Canadian Geography
● 1 credit in the Arts
● 1 credit in Health and Physical Education
● ½ credit in Civics and ½ credit in Career Studies
● 1 additional credit in English, or a third language, or a Social Science, or Canadian and World studies or Guidance and Career education, or Cooperative Education
●1 additional credit in Health and Physical Education, or Business studies, or the Arts (Music, Visual Art, Drama, or Dance), or Cooperative Education
●1 additional credit in Science or Technological Education, or Cooperative Education
NOTE: A maximum of 2 credits in cooperative education can count as compulsory credits.
Optional Credits (total of 12)
In addition to the compulsory credits, 12 optional credits are selected from the full list of courses available at the school. These elective credits are chosen based on interest and requirements for post-secondary destinations.
Students must also complete 40 hours of community involvement activities over their four years of high school and must pass the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test, which is first offered in Grade 10